Financial Responsibility and Disclosure
- Morph Health and Wellness collects all payments at the time services are rendered. We accept most major credit and debit cards. A credit card processing fee is added to each transaction.
- Any patient over the age of 18 is financially responsible for all charges incurred. If another party is responsible for payment of your account, you must pay for your balance in full and negotiate repayment with those third parties outside of our office.
- Fees for consultations, appointments, prescriptions, products and other services are subject to change at any time, but with 10 days notice. Payment for services rendered are due and collected at the time of visit or service.
- We require patients to keep a credit or debit card on file as a convenient method of payment for services. You can add/update credit card information yourself in the ChARM patient portal, or we can do it for you. Your credit card information is kept in a PCI-compliant system. We can only view the last 4 digits of the card number, expiration date, and type (e.g., Visa, MasterCard).
- We will charge your card on file for the following:
- At the time of service for prescription medications
- Any outstanding balance owed after two (2) billing cycles (60 days)
- Missed Appointment or Late Cancellation fees will be charged on the day of the missed appointment.
Appointments and Cancellation Policies
- New Patient Telehealth visits are 15-minute appointments, unless prior arrangement has been made with the Physician. We must verify each patient’s identity by personally viewing a legal form of identification (e.g., driver’s license, passport, government-issued photo identification) when checking in. If you do not have your photo ID, your appointment will be rescheduled. New Patients are also required to complete our patient health history questionnaire before seeing the Physician via video consultation.
- Acute visits, telemedicine appointments (to include phone appointments), and all other appointment types (except New Patient Appointments) are for all patients.
- Check-In Policy: Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time with a legal form of identification (e.g., driver’s license) and upload this document through your portal prior to your appointment to confirm your identity. There may be additional forms that will need to be completed.
- Late Arrival Policy: If you are 5 minutes or more late to your appointment, your appointment will need to be rescheduled and you will be charged a late cancellation fee of $25.00.
- Missed Appointment and Late Cancellation Fee: You will be immediately charged a Missed Appointment fee of $25.00 for any missed appointments or late cancellations (less than 24 hours notice).
Photo Identification Verification Policy
- In order to treat patients via Telemedicine, by phone or video consultation, it is required by law that we are able to verify your identity. This verification is able to be made by uploading a valid picture identification card to the PHR Patient Portal, such as Drivers License or Passport. You must upload a photo prior to your appointment.